- Honest and Unbiased Advice — free of sales pitches or conflicts of interest, delivered by a financial education company, not a financial services firm.
- Designed by a recognized expert who has extensive experience in investing. Angelina has managed investments worth billions and understands a client’s need for a sustainable and resilient way of investing while managing risk.
- Supportive and incremental learning for meaningful change. Our tools and education are delivered as an ongoing process, to provide the support and accountability that individuals need in order to make, sustain and build upon positive financial habits and behaviors.
- Holistic and comprehensive. Heels & Yield covers all aspects of financial education and planning, from having a healthy money mindset, to achieving financial goals in all stages of your life, to investing in funds, bonds, stocks, or even the latest financial technology.
- Personalized. Our content reaches you where you’re at and is tailored to your specific needs.
1. Clarity: If you don’t know what you want to make happen, how can you make it happen? Your first step is to think about your goals.
2. Confidence: So often, fear and doubt cause us to lose confidence in ourselves and our goals. This holds us back from achieving what we want. Address your fears. If you’re afraid because you don’t have knowledge in a particular area, ask for help!
3. Competence: When we don’t know how to do what we need to do, we end up procrastinating. Learn the basics and start by taking small steps toward your goals.
Angelina Yao is an investment professional with over 9 years of experience as a Portfolio Manager & Chief Investment Officer of a $3 billion private fund and as Research Analyst & Mutual Fund Manager at BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager of over $5.5 trillion. Unlike many investors who win and lose large sums and then bail out of the market, Angelina invests systematically through careful research and understanding of macro trends. The results speak for themselves—in all her years of investing professionally, she consistently made absolute returns above market. Now, she brings her expertise of the markets, fundamentals of investing, and market psychology to help women at all stages of their lives. With Angelina, you can count on unbiased, responsible advice from a seasoned expert and a fellow woman who understands that money and investments need to align with one’s values and life goals.