Our investment professionals manage the assets of the AXA Group and those of third-party clients, including institutional and retail investors.
At Heels & Yield, we believe wealth extends beyond our bank accounts, assets and investments. We measure happiness and success according to what we call Holistic Wealth: a life rich in emotional and spiritual wealth, as well as financial success. Check out our Heels & Yield instagram for more information on what our company does (https://www.instagram.com/heelsandyield/).
We are hiring a Workshop Facilitator to coordinate and teach in-person workshops. This person will help develop an engaging and exciting way to deliver the Heels & Yield learning content to customers.
- Design and deliver financial learning materials for a group workshop.
- Help create learning content from existing Heels & Yield materials (e.g. books, blogposts) and ensure that they are accessible to the target audience and appropriate for in-person delivery.
- Travel to deliver workshops where needed.
- Deliver the learning content in dynamic group workshops through a mixture of lectures, facilitated discussions, guided activities, and other teaching methods.
- Support learners in their learning through limited one-on-one guidance.
- Stay on top of other Heels & Yield content/learning materials (e.g. online courses and books) to ensure that the learning content is up to date.
- Conduct research where necessary to fill/verify learning content.
- Bring feedback from workshops to the team to help inform other products and services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced public speaking skills and proven ability to deliver complex content to an audience in an engaging and interactive way.
- Prior knowledge of financial/investing concepts required.
- Ability to communicate technical content to a lay audience in a way that is comprehensible, digestible and accessible.
- Prior experience in teaching/facilitating required. Experience in teaching financial material an asset. Knowledge of pedagogical concepts and methods an asset.
- Prior experience working with Powerpoint.
- Ability to think on the feet, answer questions, and problem-solve.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new challenges.
- 3-6 years of experience as a coach or teacher/trainer (ICF Certified is not required, but is a plus), licensed CFP is a plus.
- Passionate about finance/finance education and/or has proven experience.
- Self-motivated and enjoys taking the initiative.
- Team player who works well with a remote team and also the local team.
- Excellent writing skills in English, Chinese skills are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well with a team remotely and in the office.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Good public speaker.
Interested parties, please apply with your CV and cover letter.