Heels & Yield is developing workshops, online courses and programs that provides in-depth training to women on exactly how to start plan their finances and achieve their dreams. We are looking for a passionate and experienced individual to join our team and help support the program and the professional women in it.
We are looking for candidates with boundless enthusiasm, creativity, loyalty! We want the person to know our audience, be a great listener to clients and share the same big picture vision as our founder. Most importantly, we want someone who is a TEAM PLAYER.
As a marketing manager, you will be responsible for the overarching marketing strategy and execution of Heels and Yield. You will work with internal and external teams members/collaborators to increase brand awareness and drive sales to our services to new and existing customers.
What sets Heels and Yield apart:
- Work directly with the founding team
- Work with a team that is collaborative and creative
- Join a startup with a mission to empower women and couples to take achieve #holisticwealth
- Lead and oversee the execution of all marketing plans and advertising campaigns to achieve maximum exposures for the business.
- Conceptualizing, planning, executing and coordinating campaigns with relevant parties (content marketing manager and external parties)
- Manage the content marketing manager and writers to ensure campaign content is immersed and integrated into all channels including social posts, newsletter, blogs, and website etc.
- Actively seek for relevant external events, coordinate with the events coordinator, and prepare scripts and presentations for Heels and Yield to speak and participate in these events
- Actively participate in other external events and network with people
- Organize H&Y networking / themed events, inviting partners and speakers to participate in our office events
- Manage marketing agencies including website developer and digital marketing agencies
- Prepare press releases and seek media to promote the business
- Manage the community of influencers and brand ambassadors to create content for cross promotion
- Manage marketing budgets, regularly review budgets and proposed changes
- Possess the skill set to evaluate ads performance and manage agencies to run marketing ads
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns
Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Create overall marketing plans for the business and work closely with workshop facilitators and Angelina
- A self-starter
- A strong desire to work in a startup environment!
- 3-6 years of experience as a marketing manager, licensed life coach is a plus given our business, or experience in training clients is also a plus.
- Passionate about finance/finance education and/or has proven experience.
- Self-motivated and enjoys taking the initiative.
- Team player who works well with a remote team and also local team.
- Excellent writing skills in English, Chinese written skills are a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well with a team remotely and in the office.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Good public speaker.
Interested parties, please apply with your CV and cover letter.